Interactive Tableau Training with Certified Instructors
In today's world, the perception of complex information arrays is greatly accelerated due to data visualization. If your reports turn too difficult for understanding, you got no idea how to represent your findings, or if you should illustrate some precise data to your potential partners - our Tableau courses are just what you need! Our highly qualified trainers will help you master visual techniques of information research, different means of visualization and data representation - quickly, smoothly, and at ease.
Explore New Horizons of Business Intelligence with Tableau
Whether you are a professional or just a beginner, our tableau server training and the competent using of the Tableau broad functionality opens you the new world full of opportunities! Look at some potential options:
- Submit survey data promptly and show the link between the level of customer satisfaction, the company assessment and the likelihood of recommendations for several customer segmentation.
- Data extrapolation: using filters to change of staff numbers, the level of marketing costs and consumer demand, you can predict at what point the marketing campaign should stop.
- Conduct economic analysis and create a precise presentation of significant indicators.
- Handle sensitivity analysis (what-if analysis). In particular, you can design a net trade estimate, based on your planned business growth and customer turnover expected.
- Evaluate various online data, for example, to figure a sharing ratio for tweets with certain hashtags.
- Analyze different figures, having a reference to industrial life cycle (e.g. from the ERP system), together with shaping the estimated amounts (from a Microsoft Excel, etc.)
Contact us right now or leave a request for a callback to find out more about how to use this advanced software for data visualization!
Efficient Progress Needs Professional Training
To maintain the hardest qualification standards, our team is putting together the most experienced adept experts. Our training programs involve the best up-to-date novelties and the most recent actual cases. Keeping pace with the advanced modern technologies for giving you a peerless knowledge and only hands-on experience, we are particularly passionate about:
- Key concepts and background methodology used by Tableau.
- Handling a multi-dimensional array of data on the same page (including but not limited to spreadsheets, text files, databases, real CRM systems, OLAP cube techniques).
- Practical skills for creating unique custom dashboards to put the accurate assessment for any target audience.
- Online Tableau for sharing the actual results or visual findings even easier, by using the Internet browser with adjustable geo-maps to create any works of interactive visualization.
You will discover many ways to use this software for visual analysis in your work during discussions of various business cases and review of the best world practices. Moreover, passing Tableau server training, you will be able to carry out not only a full and detailed analytics but also the administration of the system, including the reconfiguration and maintenance of databases.
Business intelligence and analytics industry is a volatile industry and picks up fast on technology. We have seen an upward trend for Tableau as a skill set.
Tableau has a capability to connect with any databases and that gives an edge over excel and the appealing visualizations helps users to understand the details in quick time. Tableau with these capabilities become more and more in demand over other tools
Facebook, General Motors, KPMG, Bank of America & other 30,000+ MNCs worldwide use Tableau across industries and also Tableau is a Leader in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms.
Tableau - Data Visualization
Tableau is the major component of today's data science. To get the insights out of data and help in quick decisions. This is an added upskil in the skill list and will help you up the success ladder
Tableau - Descriptive Statistics
Higher Management are betting heavy on Tableau as a Descriptive analytics tool. The world is moving away from traditional BI tools to self service BI tools which is building a good place as far as business intelligence is concerned.
Project Driven approach
There will be no run through ppt and decks as we dont believe in such methods of learning and spreading education. It would be hands on and classes would actully be workshops with more focus on the application part
Who Should Attend
- Final Year Students who are looking for Business Intelligence jobs
- Freshers out of the campus who are looking for jobs in start-ups
- Experienced folks who are in data industry and look forward to adapting in Business Intelligence
- Experienced professionals who look forward to switch the jobs/domain to Business Intelligence
- Understand the outlining features of Tableau
- Strong foundation with more hold on basics
- Data Visualization and Analysis with Tableau
- In-depth knowlege of basic and advanced Tableau
- Proper application as to where and where not to apply
Rahul SharmaSenior Consultant
Rahul has more than 10 years of experience in Data warehousing, Visualization and Analytics. He is a cross industry practitioner who has good exposure to FSI, Telecom and Retail industries. He played vital role in the projects he handled by being part of implementation, testing and business support. He has worked extensively on designing and developing Tableau/QlikView reporting dashboards. He is also passionate about learning new technologies including analytics in different space. He has good knowledge on technologies like Tableau, Qlikview, R, Teradata and Informatica. Read Less Read More
What are the System Requirements?
Machine hardware requirement WindowsMicrosoft Windows 7 or newer (32-bit and 64-bit)Microsoft Server 2008 R2 or newerIntel Pentium 4 or AMD Opteron processor or newer2 GB memory1.5 GB minimum free disk space1366 by 768 screen resolution or higher
Apple iMac/MacBook computers 2009 or newerOSX 10.10 or newer5 GB minimum free disk space1366 x 768 screen resolution or higher
How will the Labs be conducted?
Most of the labs and project will be done using Tableau Public
Who are the trainers?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with industry relevant experience deliver trainings.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
Classroom training and instructor led online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop, laptop via video conferencing.
What if I miss a class?
We provide the recordings of the class after the session is conducted. So, if you miss a class then you can go through the recordings before the next class